Thursday, November 8, 2007

Stuff

Today I am sore, as well as yesterday. I was not feeling well and could not speak. It was S-O-R-E!!!!! Anyway, I went to bed feeling horrible and slept in for maybe 5 minutes after my sister's alarm woke me up from my sound sleep. She got up and even turned on the light like she does every morning. She puts on these clothes that I don't pay any attention to and to wrap it all up she comes over to my bed and hugs and kisses me, which is fine (I guess), but I don't like the light and the alarm. So, I am not feeling good, so if you could save your voice for me that would make it much easier for me to try to speak.

In class we are reading Helen Keller by Margaret Davidson. It's a good book even though I'm only on the third chapter. Helen gets sick and becomes deaf, dumb, and blind and is torturing the baby named Mildred and might be sent away. Anyway, Mr. Keller writes to a school that taught a boy who was both deaf and blind, so the Kellers thought she might be able to learn braille.

More stuff will be written on Stuff #2 which will be happening tomorrow if not before! See you all later. Tootles!

2 comments:

Kate Gooderham said...

Great blog! I have it listed in My Favorites. I hope Daisy gets well very quickly! It is hard to have a pet who is sick.

Helen Keller was one of my favorite books. After I read it I learned the signing alphabet.

Aunt Kate

tompeckham said...

I loved Helen Keller, too. (Although unlike Aunt Kate, I didn't learn the sign language alphabet that well.)

I, too, hope Daisy gets well quickly.

Tom