Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Anna's Time the 2nd :)

Hello everyone! I just want you to have the details for Daisy's surgery. She is in the operation room. She tore a ligament while Daddy was walking her when she tore it! Now, with my dad's back stuff he could not pick her up and carry her back so she had to limp all the way back and that only made it worse so she will have yet another torn but replaced ligament when she comes home. Last time she came home with purple stitches and now hopefully pink. Pink and purple are my favorite colors so she will be perfect. I want everybody to know she is alright I think and will be in good care when she comes back. I don't want any offence taken by the vets but she'd rather be here healthy than there sick. So, she will love to be home! Thanks for tuning in to hear the boring story that I needed to blog.

1 comment:

Mad Queen said...

Pink and purple ARE really great colors... especially pink... my favorite! Good choices.
-Tracey