Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Anna's Time :)

Hey, Everybody! This is Anna talking here. School just started and it's going swell! Daisy our dog is at the vet right now. She tore a ligament. Anyway, Mark Kruzan has won the election, but guess what? He doesn't read. So, I went and wrote him a letter and he hasn't responded! Bla, Bla, Bla. No time to READ a child's letter! That's my question. Maybe he won't even read my letter. Wah Wah! :( In my classroom of B-134 Mark Kruzan won once again and that was before the election. I voted for David Sabbagh and was one of the four that lost. :( (frowny one again) Today is a Wednesday and that mean Computer Lab and Library and that is a treat! I have to go now. But, I'll write in again soon and tell you loads more! I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

tompeckham said...

Hi Anna! Great blog. I look forward to future entries. Love, Tom