Saturday, August 9, 2008

South Dakota

I forgot to add we had an anniversary dinner for my grandparents. We served them a green salad, with kiwi, peaches, Gorgonzola cheese, and homemade dressing. As and Entree, we served them, Fresh Salmon, Baby Roasted Potatoes, and Sauteed Squash, then, as a delectable dessert, we had made Creme Caramel, my Gramp's favorite. My sister and I both made beautiful menus. We had seated them by candlelight, but being grandparents, they asked the staff to join them after one course. It was supposed to just be the two of them and the kitchen was supposed to be off limits while preparing the food, so in just one course we made sure to give them a lot of refills and check on them a lot because as my mom had warned us, this would probably be the only course they ate alone, I am going to bring home a menu.

1 comment:

tompeckham said...

I know that my parents loved the anniversary dinner you made for them, especially after the staff joined them at table.

Tom