Monday, August 4, 2008

South Daktoa

So, we (me, Anna, Kate, Mommy, and Auntie Anne) got here about 9:30 central time last night and about 10:30 our time, so we were pretty tired. But, I couldn't go to sleep without that brownie Grammy had suggested. SO we ate brownies and ice cream outside because it was such a nice night. I went to sleep in my "Lion King" sleeping bag on a mattress on the floor with Annie (my doll) beside me, while Kate got the bed because she had felt terrible the night before. So, me and my mom crept down stairs the next morning without her so she could sleep. I had a sticky bun for breakfast and soon when me and Kate are in our clothes, well, we don't even have to be in our clothes to start the day but I have a mental list of all the things we have to do so we will be very busy, but I promised my dad and some other people I would email them and keep them updated every day so if you're not one of those people who got an email on the 4th of August you will not probably be receiving mail from me!

Anna

1 comment:

EdwardsA@missouri.edu said...

It was so good to see Mary, Anne, Kate and you today, Anna! Thank you for stopping on your journey home.
Keep blogging. I always read and enjoy your postings.

Anne of Columbia