Saturday, September 13, 2008

4th Grade Update

Well, here's the latest! On Friday we dissected owl pellets. I was partners with Betsy. We both think the owl pellet we took apart had the bones of a bird in it. But, owl typically eat rats and mice, so we weren't sure. We also baked this really yummy bread. We have been baking bread without dairy products so this vegan boy in our class can eat it, and trust me, having this guy in my class can be a pain the rear end!!! Last year, we couldn't have popcorn, we had to have this stuff called Kettle Korn, which in my opinion is the most disgusting. :P. Let's see, some more highlights of my week. Well, I have now been to two cross country meets. I enjoyed the first one, but the second, not so much. Well, for starters there were about 25 teams there, so it made it really long, and it was really more like a blur that ran past you. Then, there was waiting. The award ceremonies were torcher!!!! They repeated the same thing, like a million times! The ground was all mucky from the night before. It had poured rain!!! Also, this isn't really a highlight but here we go... I have reached level seven I believe on Type to Learn. They now do WPM which makes it more likely for me to do the sentence over. So, I have been having to go back and practice many reaches before being permitted to go back to where I left off. This is also torcher. The funny thing is, we are always there in the morning, so when the stupid dumb insane boring tiring pledge of allegiance comes on, you can hear the voice from the computer saying, "e" all the way through. Okay, well that's all 4 now. Please COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

Anna

1 comment:

EdwardsA@missouri.edu said...

I love having Kate and you both back online with newsy reports, Anna! Thanks for taking the time to bring us all up to date.