Friday, December 14, 2007





That is me holding a newborn puppy from my grandma's neighbors' dogs' litter. We petted them for a long time and they still had their eyes closed. Kate made a really big deal out of it. There were like nineteen puppies and I wish I could buy one or have one. They were soooooo cute!!!! You might want to be there right now in California but you can't so ha ha! I had that experience and no one else except for the other people that were there. Anyway, I will put more pictures on. Here.

That other picture of the german shepards I find just adorable and here, I have Daisy too!

All dogs are so cute except for ones that are not. Those are bull dogs, and other really big dogs ect. Thank you for reading and looking at my photos. Love ya! Bye!

1 comment:

Brad said...

SO CUTE! When we picked out my Golden Retriever, Joy, we went to some place that had like 20 puppies all together and like 15 older dogs. We got to hold the puppies, and they enjoyed nibbling fingers and falling asleep in your lap. It was adorable!!