Monday, October 26, 2009

Books and Stories and More Books!

So, I have been reading and writing lately, nothing much different, huh? Well, I read Among the Hidden by Margaret Peterson Haddix, which was really sad, but kind of happy, and deep I guess. I read it in a day, not totally happy with how it ended, but my sister pointed out, that if they ended the story the other way, there wouldn't be the rest of the story! But, I expect to read the rest of the series.
Then, I was exploring some other books on the web, when I remembered a title I had heard of last year, called Zack's Lie by Roland Smith. I thought it might be a fun read. I read the first few pages of it, loving it. Then, I thought I might look a little more up about this on the web, since I wanted to understand what I was reading, I mean come on, who doesn't?! So, then, I thought I maybe should write a story about the same topic. It's called USFWPP. That stands for United States Federal Witness Protection Program.
Unfortunately, I cannot publish the writing on the blog for some odd reason without having to retype it all. Post a comment telling me how to do so, or email me and I'll be happy to share it with you! But, since I am a writer, and this is completely fake but I like fake, but fun stuff, so you may need to "sign" (meaning type) the e-contracts I send you before sending you the file. Once you have read the file please instead of responding to the email, post comments on the blog so others may read them! Thank you!

2 comments:

Not Just Anna's Blog said...

You have been a very busy reader and writer lately, devouring the books and tearing up the "pages" on the computer. I'm thrilled, and eager to read what you've written when you are ready. Love, Mom

Kate Gooderham said...

If you are writing in a program like Word, you highlight what you have written and punch control C (which is copy) and then go to your blog and punch control P (which is paste). I tried it on my blog and it worked.

Love, Aunt Kate