Saturday, May 16, 2009

Random Rambling

My first tangent is not really a tangent since a tangent is when you go off your original topic. But, I don't really have an original topic, so all of this is rambling and tangents going away from the rambling. My second tangent will be about... I don't know what it will be about, because as you know, tangents are not on purpose and they just kind of happen and then you go from, say, mushrooms, to pencils, and you think how did you get there, and then there you go, off on another tangent. There's this girl in my class who does tangents on everything. We were doing the Robert Indiana LOVE thing, and she did fire, and then she went off and was in like fire is hot, like burritos, and then she did a whole list of foods she likes including ice cream which is not hot, nor has anything to do with the word fire. It was crazy. My third tangent will be about tangerines. I wonder if tangerines, the word not the real fruit because then what I say next will be like the root the tangerine grows on. Anyway, I wonder if tangerines come from the same root as tangent since they both start with tang. Tang's a word too, but the three words have NOTHING IN COMMON. So, that's just why I'm wondering. My fourth tangent will be about how if I were actually writing something that you wanted to read, this would be a lot shorter because clearly all this is is nonsense and nonsense is always endless. But, I find that if you make your nonsense interesting than people start reading it and they just cannot stop so I hope that's what's happening as you read this, or stop right now. Haha! Joke's on you! The post is over!

No comments: