Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Hello!

Dudders is gone and we have gone to see National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets and we are going to see the Golden Compass based on the book by Philip Pullman. I have not read the book though some say it is anti-religious. I don't believe that but I am not saying you can't believe that. You are free to dream what you want and think what you want. That is my point today, do whatever you feel is right even if it makes you look bad to some people. (I am not talking about punching or hurting here, peeps!) You should say what you want to say. It may hurt somebody's feelings but you can apologize, you've done your part in being true to your heart, so that's all you can do. All the other person has to do is accept it. Sorry for all this stuff I rambled on about and it makes me look dumb, but, whatever... Happy 2008!

No comments: